Sunday, November 28, 2021

Furst Barkday!

 It's my Barkday!!!  🎂🥳🎉

I'm not a puppy anymore, daddy says.  I'm One, and dat makes me a Dog!!  I got pressies!

Dis me wif daddy

Dis my Barkday cookie!

Dis my Barkday hat!




I got a new ball and a new squeaky-tossy toy!  I bin playin' and playin', and now me nappin'!


 

Mommy wanted to show you how big I gotted! 
 

I guess I'm bigger, but look how Humpy has shrunk!!   

Dat furst piccie was from my Gotcha Day.  I was already two monfs old den.  I dint know much.  Now I know lots!  I know Sit and Wait and Down and Off and Walk and Heal, and I know some of my toys by name and can go get dem when mommy and daddy say.  I can catch a ball or a stuffie in mid-air and I'm learning how to catch a frisbee.  Dose are harder, dey fly funny!

I'm a Big Boy now!!




9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Toffee! You sure had a great celebration with some nice new toys. That cookie looks huge and you sure have grown a lot in your first year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Toffee!!! It IS your BIG day!
    Happy First Birthday to YOU!!

    You sure did get all grown up! Whoot!

    We can see you had a furtastical day!
    You even know/can do more stuff that we do...well at least more than Dalton, he's so fearful of everything, poor pup. Benji has learned a lot since he came here, but we think you know even more...good for you!

    Here's to tons more days like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Happy Day Miss Toffee! We are so sorry we missed the "real" day, but our June always say "wishes are good on ANY day" ... so hope you'll happily accept our good good wishes for the cute all growed-up girl that you are now. And here's to lots more sweet birthdays! Meow & Woof!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fanks furry much!! Only, I'm a Big BOY, not gurl. Lotsa peeples make dat mistake. Mommy says it's because of my eyelashes, BOL!

      Delete
  4. Happy belated birthday Toffee! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy barkday, Toffee! You are all grown up now. BUT Momma says that puppies are ALWAYS puppies, no matter how grown-up they get. And my momma is always right.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Skool

I'm in skool again at de doggie-food-and-toy store.  Dis class called Brain Games.  I hab two classmates.  Koda is a border collie.  He ...