Saturday, May 1, 2021

Sunday Selfie

 Dis not from dis week, it from last week when mommy was too bizzy.  🙄

Anywag, we went on an adbenture in de car!  It was so far, I napped on de way.  When I woke up, we were in a whole different place, wif lots of grass and trees and what mommy called "grapevines."  It smelled way different dan where we live.  Dis me and daddy:


Dis me in de grass!

We went to different places so mommy and daddy could eat and shop, while I waited like a Good Boy. 

It was nice and warm and we also did Walking, and some people stopped to let me sniff dem and tawk to mommy and daddy, and some I let pat my head. 

Den we came home. I ride all by mywoof in the back seat now, like a Big Boy.  It was a Big Day!


 

 


5 comments:

  1. That sounds like a great adventure, Toffee. You sure look content napping your way back home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely to be outside and be a Big Boy Walker! Wishin' we could have
    given you a pat-on-the-head cause you are just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for car rides into adventure land!!

    Lots of pets/pats is a great reward:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy, a car ride!! I loves car rides! What an exciting day you had.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You sure had a good, fun time on that trip!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Skool

I'm in skool again at de doggie-food-and-toy store.  Dis class called Brain Games.  I hab two classmates.  Koda is a border collie.  He ...